Lawrence Nieroda submitted this photo of his brother Joe after a fishing trip in Kodiak, Alaska.
Submit your photos on the TRCP Facebook page.
Christen Duxbury joined the TRCP January 2010. Christen grew up with wilderness-loving parents who taught her to enjoy all the land can give, from the solitude of a mountain to the thrill of casting a fly. She came into her own as a land conservationist during her time at The Wilderness Society. Before signing on at the TRCP, she worked for an environmental campaign aimed at passing a comprehensive climate change bill in Congress. She spends most of her free time climbing rocks, paddling and enjoying the wilderness she works to protect.
Latest posts by Christen Duxbury (see all)
- Join the TRCP in Shaping a Future for Conservation - November 4, 2013
- Keys Fishing Has Character - October 29, 2013
- Seven Major Sportsmen’s Groups Call on Congress to End Shutdown - October 8, 2013
- Celebrate Our Outdoor Heritage - September 24, 2013
- Celebrating a Decade. Shaping a Future for Conservation. - September 17, 2013
No related posts.